Sunday, May 18, 2008

Caught up with the blog

I've finally caught up with the blog after having my laptop on the fritz for the last month. Twenty minutes between refreshing screens is beyond my patience limit, especially when it comes to technology. I can read my e-mail at work, but blogs are definitely off-limits.

Lauren, glad to hear you'll be in town for a while. Also happy to see you're famous by being quoted (even though erroneously) in the NY Times. Interesting that every time I actually know something about a story that's been published in the news, it's always misquoted. Makes you wonder if anything you read is actually legitimate.

Joy, I work with a man who belongs to the Bahai'i faith. I've also been attracted to the tents of the religion since he gave me a book of prayers four years ago. I've just never taken the time to study the religion.

Everyone, I've been thinking about going more raw, and today is just as good as any to start, especially now that we're into the fruits and vegetables season.

No comments: