Sunday, March 4, 2007

UNCROSSING THE MIXED SIGNALS

0. when I crave celery, I really need water and fiber
0. when I crave chocolate I really need iron and magnesium or maybe I'm low in l-tryptaphan
0. when I crave cucumbers I really need to alkalize
0. when I crave dirt or crunching on ice, I really need iron
0. when I crave fast food, I really need GOOD fats and phytoestrogens
0. when I crave potatoes I really need seratonin
0. when I crave salt I really need water
0. when I crave sugar I really need good fats (like coconut oil)
0. when I crave sweets, I really need calcium
0. when I feel angry, I really need to flush toxins
0. when I want to go to sleep, I really need to pay attention to what I was just thinking about
0. when I want to sit, I really need to move
0. when I want to stop, I really am close to the answer
0. when my eyes get blurry I really need to listen to my liver
0. when my lower back hurts, I really need a colon cleanse
0. when my nails are splitting and cracking, I really need B vitamins an flaxseed oil
when my stomach is touchy, I really need to be gentle with myself

No comments: