Friday, March 23, 2007

FUNGUS, MOLD, BACTERIAS, VIRUSES AND PARASITES-OH MY

I notice that I am much clearer. The aggrevation and agitation from running all the fungus and parasite frequencies has cleared. I have tons of energy. I couldn't sleep last night because my body was buzzing, literally. I could feel these tingling sensations all over. Today I keep forgetting to eat. Well, not quite forgetting, but realizing I don't need to. It's just different. Yes Rebecca, maybe it's connected to the fat burning frequencies? My body seems to just be doing what it is supposed to be doing, and I'm good with it.

BTW: I keep hearing that I need to remind you all: We must remember to add the oils if we aren't eating enough nuts. It's so important. So so important for our skin, and brain function just remember that everyone. You need oils. Good oils. I started taking the UDOs again, and immediately feel it.

Here are a few things to remember:
Fungus is connected to resentments, and so running those mold and fungus frequencies has had a definite shift. Fungus is also connected to "I'll do it later" which seems completely gone. I've been getting so much done today. Course those of you that were in BL with me when I ran these know that I was NOT feeling good the next day for sure. It was definitely a detox. I got lost, had to come back, I couldn't think clearly. Drink lots of water.

Yeast is connected to having a critical view of the world. We were talking about that weren't we girls as far as the reflections of those around us? Yeast in the colon effects the sinuses. Yeast frequencies were run this weekend on some of you-notice how you feel?

Guilt is what holds bacterias in the body. Clear the bacterias and you clear the guilt, and visa versa.

Parasites are connected to anger, and virus's are connected to victimization and worthiness issues.

So, clearing our physical bodies of these little critters definitely is going to change our emotional state. Please pay attention to these issues and let me know what you can track.

5 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

After the ones we ran on Sunday I felt like I used to everyday. Like I had a cold or flu coming on. I guess it was probably the allergy ones. I felt lousy all the next day but it cleared the next day. That's when I did the dust test. I am so excited about this machine. I want to run chemical sensitivity, calcium absorption for sure.

The oils. I am leary after being allergic to flax seed oil in the past to take something. I am eating nuts and avacados so I hope that is enough.

Joy! said...

That should do you. What about olive oil? Are you ok with that? I keep forgetting to eat nuts regularly so I can really feel it when I am low.

Joy! said...

I want to run the yeasts on T. I wonder if I can get him to sit still that long? There are a bunch of them. He's more motivated when he feels lousy. BTW-he's feeling really good.

On the other hand, I needed to send to Neno today as he had a migraine, and I don't know if they got through. Overall he was better, but he also took meds.

Pam said...

Funny you mentioned oils - I bought some UDO yesterday and started taking it - your message came through loud and clear. I've also had trouble sleeping because my brain has been in overdrive. Maybe I was experiencing your frenzy because a couple of times I remember thinking 'Joy, go to sleep!'

Joy! said...

Does that mean you couldn't sleep either? I had another really hard night last night. T finally said "STOP MOVING!" I was turning and twisting. That hasn't happened in a long time. I did a footbath in the evening though, and that energizes me usually, and then I ran frequencies. I don't think it's good to do at night.