Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I Need Help Today

Hi. I don't feel very good today. I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel really sick. I stayed home from work, but I want it to go away before class tonight. I hate the thought of missing another week. I hated missing last week. Even though Joy emailed detailed instructions of the assignment, I still didn't really get it without all the background classroom work. I think last week must have been the best class ever, I hate it that I missed it. I feel so emotional this morning, I just want to cry, curled up in fetal position.

I love the idea of taping my goal weight on the scale, I wish I'd known about that years ago! For now, though, it's better for me to not weigh myself. The number really messes with my head.

I don't feel like I'm through my second month. I feel like I have to start the count all over again. But I do know that cook pasta of any kind is absolute poison for me.

Jacquie thank you for your love and reminder about community and support.

I would like to ask for a healing today. I normally feel pretty good, so when I get sick it scares me. And I'm scared right now.

Thank you, love you all.

3 comments:

Joy! said...

Hi Rebecca. I will work on you today, with Lauren, in class. I have set up the Rife machine too, so if you feel up to it, come down and get zapped. We will be there from 11:30am or so, on.

I will also post you on the healingblog and send you healing light now.

CatherineAnn said...

I will send healing light your way also. I understand the feeling of being scared when you get sick. Emotional thread must be attached to the illness if you are scared, not just a cleansing illness. I find it hard to work on myself when I am physically ill. So I know it's a major issue is I am too sick to work on myself.

Joy! said...

and it's so funny to me, that we all think we are dying when we get sick. Me too! And Tony. He was like "check my head, I've got a fever." But it's that feeling of draining life force that is scary.
I agree. I went to the same place. I HATE being sick. And lucky for me I don't do it often.

You looked SO much better tonight. I'm glad dear.