Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm SO Happy To Be Alive!

What a miracle yesterday was for me. Going from the human puddle on the carpet to not only feeling perfectly normal, I feel alive again today, spiritually alive today. GOD! I'm so glad I didn't miss class last night. Driving downtown didn't seem possible, let alone sitting through class, I couldn't even hold my head up, I felt so sick. The spiritual fog has lifted, the haze has blown away. Thank you Joy and Lauren. I was really attached to the story I made up about my birth mother, I'm relieved to be released from that contract. That frequency machine is so cool. AND thank you for the new tool we learned about how to transform body beliefs, that's an internal frequency machine. Such great energy. Okay, new label to make for my shower door: I Am Open to Receiving! That's prefect Jacquie, absolutely perfect. I think I'll make one for my car windshield too. I woke up this morning dreaming of sesame milk, so I've got some sesame seeds soaking. I let you all know how it turns out. Have a marvelous beautiful day. I am my passion project!

1 comment:

Joy! said...

Yes you are! You are your passion project~ you are!