Friday, March 16, 2007

GLORIOUS MORNING

What a great day! Warm, quiet, birds tweeting. My street is so quiet...I like it and I don't. I miss the other side of the subdivision where we were before because of the hustle on the street! There was always someone walking, biking, skating, running, shooshing by. I could sit in the sun on my front deck, behind the quakies, and watch them surreptitiously. It was my favorite place. I think I was vicariously exercising with them.

Over here, it's shady, and quiet. Occasionally someone goes by, either on foot or in a car. It's definitely not the common road, and we face north-it's dark! I would not buy a house that faces north again-unless it is in Arizona. Then it would be a great advantage for sure. But here, I miss the sun.

We are a mix of action and quiet aren't we? We need both. It's a fine balance between moving and staying. I love that Rebecca is bicycling! Good for you girl! The weather is amazing now. Hard to believe we had so much snow so recently. I still have snow in my yard to be honest, but I can ignore it because I can also see my grass.

Pam and CA are on their way this morning. It's all set for our grand adventure.

My mother emailed me this morning about juno "letting them down". It seemed so funny to me...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It is a great day indeed!!! And I most definitely, without question, need both activity and quiet. Too much of either one is VERY bad for my soul. They are my yin and yang.

Much love and hugs to you today.