Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Movement!

I got my new bike. I think it's going to be great, a real treat every time I ride it. I was avoiding my old bike because too much of my weight was on my hands, it hurt and made my hands go numb. But this is a cruiser bike, there is no pressure on my arms at all. I think it will solve the problem. Riding this new bike reminds me of being a kid again, I had a purple Schwinn with a banana seat and it had streamers on the handle bars. I should figure out how to attach streamers to my new adult bike too, just for the fun of it. :)

3 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

That is cool that you got the bike. Is your cruiser bike different than a comfort bike? I am looking into getting a new bike for myself. What brand is it? I really love riding bikes, there is a sense of freedom when riding.

Rebecca said...

It's a Women's K2 Nine Breeze bike, and yes, it is considered a comfort bike. I got it at REI with my 20% off coupon that I got with my dividend, so that made it $270. Are you a member of REI? The cool thing about this bike is that it was designed by women, the handle bars are designed for women's hands, the rider can put her foot on the ground while still in the saddle. You can read about it on the REI website. www.rei.com

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Oh thank you sooo much for the information. I'll check into it...