Sunday, March 25, 2007

Things are a-changin!

One more week, and I'll have my home internet connection and a good portion of my own sacred space back fulltime. We'll be closing on the townhouse next Thursday, and moving out half the household. It feels like it's been an eternity to wait but now things are changing daily. Transformation is occurring quickly, ladies - hold on to the reins - we're going for a wild ride.

A week of raw was an amazing thing. Thanks to all of you wonderful teachers. Like Rebecca, I've been perusing raw recipes and making plans to expand my raw intake. I realized this last week that I haven't been eating enough vegetables and greens to balance my fruit intake, and that I could easily accomplish this by doing the juicing thing. Joy, after you called me yesterday, I drove straight to Wild Oats and bought the Breville machine. I made some juice yesterday, and it literally felt like coming home after a long absence, even though it had only been a couple of days since my last green juice at Bear Lake. I made a glass for my husband who drank it even though he wasn't that impressed. I'll just keep making additional juices every night and see if he becomes addicted! Anyone have ideas on how to make a version of V8? It's his favorite and may be easier for him to adjust to.

I've had very positive results after doing the frequency machine. The rash on my hand is disappearing, and the hormone thing seems to be working much to my satisfaction (Joy and Jac, you'll know what I'm talking about). I did some research on the machines and found there's lots of brands available, including one build-it-yourself version that costs $100 for the software and instructions. There's also a smaller, hand-held version that looks pretty nifty. I ran across a movie clip that is interesting - Rife Technology - A New Hope.

We went to see the movie 'Bridge to Teribithia' last night. It's definitely a Shamanic journey from a child's point of view. I remember reading the children's book by Katherine Patterson many years ago, but of course, at the time didn't realize the significance. I'll definitely be buying the DVD for my collection. My journey seems to be pointing back to where I started - children's literature - a huge part of my passion and joy.

6 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I also feel sooo much better. I haven't really had anymore cravings like the Tuna Melt. I am giving Terry samples of my juice. I will look in Jack LaLaines book to see if he has a good V8 type juice. I like that myself. I made the marinara sauce yesterday...geez I think I could just eat it on its own.
I tell ya the frequency machine is soooo on my list of to haves.

CatherineAnn said...

V8 juice has a tomato base with celery and other veggies and salt. If you have flavorful tomatoes it would taste great. I have Brevelle envy. And Rife machine envy. Is that wrong? :-)

Rebecca said...

I'm no food maker by any means, but I would try juicing the harder veggies, like carrots, celery, beets first in the Breville. Then blending the tomatoes, onions, watercress, parsley the softer veggies, then pouring in the juiced harder veggies and blending. If he's not used to the alive flavor of raw food, he'll miss the "cooked" flavor of the commercial V-8 for a little while till he gets addicted to raw. :)

Bridge to Tarabithia - I LOVED that book! I guess I better go see the movie.

On the Breville, just one small word of advice, I have so much fun stuffing veggies in the machine I have twice forgotten to look at how much I've made and it has spilled. Just keep one eye on the level. :)

Don't worry, CA, you'll have your Breville soon!

Joy! said...

Check Wild Oats. The one I bought (Breville) isn't all stainless like Rebeccas, but it also was 149. It's fast, sounds like a jet plane still, and is easy to clean up. I would say CA, if you want it, get them to bring it in for you.

Or you are an Ebayer. Check that out.

Joy! said...

I did alot of research on it back when I first got it, actually before, and yes, there are lots of knock offs and all sorts of people. Will built his. I figured I wasn't that savy, so I knew I wanted to buy one, and like I said, it goes all the way up to the versions at $40,000. It's up to you what you want.

Joy! said...

Good video and great sales tool! Well done. All true.
I think it's the wave of the future, and there are too many people that know this for it to be suppressed anymore.

It's amazing for clearing exactly what he says: parasites, bacteria, cancers, pain, funguses. I'm gratified that you are all seeing results. it's why I wanted you to experience it.