Tuesday, March 13, 2007

observation....

Just wanted to make an observation as 'the new kid' --- you guys seem SO SO SO different since the last time i was here---its AMAZING! It seems like everything is happening so fast and things are coming up to the surface and clearing....as sort of an outsider to the group its easy to see---there is a new openess and visibility coupled with this intense passion and strength!!!....just wanted to let you guys know that in case you didnt see it!

As a group you are glowing....!
YOU LADIES ARE AMAZING!
and so inspiring!

Cant wait until Wednesday!

Im so sad to be leaving Thursday but I know I will see you all soon!
Have to get the farm ready for your June arrival!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you Lauren!

It seems to me as well, that things are coming up fast, clearing fast too. Major growth for all of us.

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think anyone thinks of you as an outsider. You fit in beautifully!!

Do you have digital pictures of your farm you could post? Don't forget to bring pictures tomorrow.

Good luck with your farm preparations!!! :)

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I agree with Rebecca you are no more an outsider...I think of it as a new observer. You have belonged to our group for a long time we were just waiting for you to get here. I think you are a beautiful catalyst that is going to move us and get our juices of passion going. Thanks for finally getting here. Thanks sooo much for yesterday...

Joy! said...

aw guys! You are all so sweet! See Lauren-you are a SHAMAN MAMA!