Thursday, March 22, 2007

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF
0. AND IF I DID KNOW...
0. IF I DID KNOW How committed I am to myself, how would I demonstrate it?
0. IF I DID KNOW How long I am going to pack in the toxins and heavy foods, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW How old I FEEL WHEN THIS HAPPENS, how old am I?
0. IF I DID KNOW How old I was when THIS HAPPENED the first time, how old would I have been?
0. IF I DID KNOW How to be invested in my wellbeing, how would I do that?
0. IF I DID KNOW HOW TO really feed myself what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW if it is finally time to put myself first, what would I be doing differently?
0. IF I DID KNOW What feeds my soul, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW What I am really feeling right this second, what is it?
0. IF I DID KNOW What it would take for me to love myself, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW what would happen If I were to really free myself, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW When I am going to give my body a break, when would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW WHEN it is exactly that I go mindless over my food, when is it?
0. IF I DID KNOW Who I would be if I didn't believe THAT about myself, who would I be????
0. IF I DID KNOW Who it is that is really stopping me from moving, WHO WOULD IT BE?
0. IF I DID KNOW Who the first person was that ever told me no who would it be, and why have I continued saying it to myself?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why a beautiful day isn't enough to get me outside, what would it take?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why can't I trust myself, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why do I stop nurturing myself and start wanting to stuff?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why don't I know what I want, what would I want?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why feeling really good isn't enough, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I am unimportant to myself, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I can't put my self first, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I crave heavy foods when I feel agitated what would it be? What is even deeper beneath that agitation?
0. IF I DID KNOW WHY I DON'T TRUST MYSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I fear my own emotions, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I go numb right when I am starting to feel good, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I hate food, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I hate myself, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I have conflicting fears? For example: Fear of being loved, fear of not being loved, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I keep myself in a box with the lid on, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why I stuffed my emotional self, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why the number on the bathroom scale mean so much to me, what would it be?
0. IF I DID KNOW Why what THEY told me about myself meant more to me than who I know I am, what would it be?
If I were diagnosed with cancer, would I be waiting to start RAW?

No comments: