Friday, March 23, 2007

Welcome Back Girls!

I want to hear all about the rest of the Bear Lake week, leave nothing out. :) Someone write and tell us what we missed.

So I thought I would report the interesting things I've noticed since spending time with the machine. I think the hormone work was very effective. I started my period two days later after not having had one for a couple of months. This is a good thing in my view. The little red bumps on my upper arms have all but disappeared, I hope that's a permanent change. I had a weird little sore on the inside of my ear lobe, inside the little hole where you stick an ear ring post. Very very strange. It was sore and swollen. When I squeezed it, liquid came out like I had popped a blister. Now it's all better. Isn't that curious? I really wonder what that was all about. AND here's the last thing. I don't know if I can attribute it to the double fat burning sessions I did or if it's the raw food kicking in or most likely a combination of the two, but I do FEEL a little bit thinner. I feel my clothes are a little looser, a little bit more flappy in the wind than skin tight. I like that ALOT!!!

Two big gifts I took away from my weekend with you fine women was I learned a much easier way to wash veggies for juicing. That bucket idea is genius! That idea has made a big difference in whether or not I consume juice in a given day. Thank you, Joy! Plus we ate so well, it re-energized my desire to make raw recipes. I realized that I actually prefer raw food and given a choice I prefer to eat raw.

The other gift I took away was my wonderful time with CatherineAnn driving home. She helped me make an important attitude shift that will be good receiving lots of money. :) I thank her for her wisdom and good sense.

1 comment:

Joy! said...

Things don't get much better than that do they!?
I thank YOU for the wisdom of that plastic liner in my juicer basket. What a great stroke that is! I just smile! We continued to do it with Jac's, and I have mine lined now.

Together, we are brilliant aren't we?! LOL