Saturday, March 3, 2007

RAW FOOD CLASS MONDAY NIGHT

Ok girls, I know this is very last minute, but Omar has given us a price of just $30. for 3 raw meals and instructions which is an amazing deal-and includes all the food.

He will teach it in our space, he says come hungry.

IF this works for you, and you can make it, it will be THIS COMING Monday night from 6-9pm, and you need to let me know ASAP so that we can get this going. If it does NOT work for you let me know that too. Linda has already said she and Roger are not going to be able to come down for it.

Omar leaves for HI on Thursday so it's a bit of a rush, and he only got us the price finally last night. (Thanks Lauren).

We want to have at least 6, and I only know 2 for sure at the moment. (Me and Lauren) and 2 for sure no.
Anyone else?

2 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I can make it....

Joy! said...

awesome. how about Rebecca and Pam? Shall we call them?