Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hasta Luego...


View from the farm........


THANKS JOY! and LADIES!
I cant tell you how much the wednesdays have meant to me as well as being able to be on the blog with you fine women....! (and by fine i mean HOT!)
hee hee...

I will definitely join you guys at bear lake and you will be with me in CR....I wish we had taken a group picture -- shoot...ok well in may when i get back lets take one outside so i can bring it with me to costa rica and put it up at the farm!

Love you guys...

5 comments:

Joy! said...

Shoot! I had my camera there too! Didn't think of it.
We are still working on that visibility thing...hmmm

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful place!!!! Very exciting. Beautiful.

Pam said...

Beautiful place, Lauren. Is that the ocean in the distance? You'll definitely be in Bear Lake with us, we'll look for your presence.

Rebecca said...

The view from your farm is absolutely exquisite and magical! So beautiful. Matches you perfectly! We will look for you in BL.

CatherineAnn said...

I love that everything is green! Feels peaceful even through the picture.