Thursday, March 8, 2007

Feeling Passion




So I was up so early and I knew that it was going to be an interesting sunrise, I decided I would take some pictures before I went to work. It love watching the sky, I love the shape the clouds take, what is refected in the clouds by the sun. What was way cool is that I caught both the sun and the moon this morning how cool is that. My goodness I think I could have stayed out and about all day taking pictures as the sky transformed. I am my own passion project and I am open to receive. I took it all in, the wonder of this Earth & Sky. I just want to share this beauty I saw this morning as I know we all AWOKE (now there is a concept)to the beginning of this day.

3 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Jac the pictures are so beautiful! I can feel how your day started by looking at these wonder-full visions.

Joy! said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!

Rachel C Miller said...

Very Nice!