Wednesday, March 7, 2007

OMAR'S FOOD

If you haven't been eating fresh sprouts, this is the difference in Omar's food, and all his nuts are sprouted and dehydrated to lock in the enzymes. The food is enzyme rich, and your body feels it.
We have big reactions to it. I did. I do with his. Your body releases. Remember he said to me "You'll be done with this in the mornng. He knows. The immune system is in the intestinal tract.
Our fears start coming up R, and our issues. That's what backs us up, and starts to get us to backpedal. It's ok though because we have to do it in increments.
Today-I feel AMAZING. I know that my energy is high and I slept well, I released mucus, and I did the frequency machine yesterday. It's so so so cool. If you want to come down early today and try it, Lauren and I will be done at 4pm. Bring your dinner with you, and we can spend a few hours zapping each other, and eating before class.
Gotta run! :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

By 11 AM I thought I felt better. And by 11:30, I knew for sure I was feeling better, not so queasy. I haven't been eating sprouts or anything really enzyme rich other than fruit, avocados and tomatoes. Definitely an emotional connection to this because this was scary for me. You're right CatherineAnn, definitely emotional. Thank you for the healing.

I'm going to take a nap and a shower and come early to class. Thank you for the work and healing I definitely feel the difference!!!! Little bugs are not wreaking havoc any more.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Joy! said...

Welcome. Glad it made a difference.