Sunday, January 21, 2007

DAILY MEDITATIONS TO REMEMBER

TODAY LET ME -- TODAY I LET MYSELF
0. Be my best friend
0. Have compassion for myself and others
0. Love myself unconditionally
0. Open to the Universe that is waiting for me



TODAY LET ME -- I LET MYSELF
0. Call my vitality back to me
0. Choose to live fully
0. Exhale
0. Know what if feels like to run free



TODAY I LET MYSELF
0. BE my passion project
0. Be open to receiving
0. Remember the song in my bones
0. Remember the truth of my being



TODAY LET ME -- I LET MYSELF
0. Fill every cell of my being with gratitude
0. Let my mind be silent so I can hear my spirit
0. Rejoice in being alive



TODAY LET ME - I LET MYSELF
0. To be honest with myself
0. Truly hear myself and others
0. Truly listen to myself as Source



TODAY I LET MYSELF
0. Free others so I free myself
0. Know I deserve it all
Release what needs to be free

No comments: