Saturday, January 20, 2007

Omega oils

Just thinking out loud here, but do add oils to everything you eat if you aren't! We have been reversed influenced to cut oils. It's the COOKED oils that are bad for us. The cold pressed oils are awesome for our skin and entire systems. I know most of you know this, but I wanted to mention it and encourage you to think OIL.

We need omega 3, 6 and 9s. I love to drizzle olive oil on my avocados when I prepare them. Do indulge in the oils. And experiment. I bought some walnut oil and some grapeseed oil for fun. Add some oil to your smoothies, or just do what Pam is doing and take a spoonful! I am doing UDOS once or twice a day. I find it helps with my skin and focus. It helps the body is countless ways including helping with the Leptin and adiponectin levels which means it will help with bloating and digestion and inflammation.

Oils make things really feel satisfying, and so much more yummy than those old creamy dressings. Experiment! They whip up in the food processor for some great dressings!
Ciao!

No comments: