Friday, January 26, 2007

ANOTHER IDEA FOR THE NEXT 30

Ok Jac,

we were talking about this so I think we should pose it to everyone. WHY are we not moving more? We feel good. We feel lighter.
We feel happy. Why can't we seem to just go out the door for a walk? Go to that YOGA class, put that tape in and move? I get that it is another level of survival prgramming-including my "bloating" too! The holding of water-the holding on.

Stands to reason I should also be moving more and everything in me wants to sit. WHY??? It doesn't even make sense because I actually have MORE energy.

Time to grow up the little girl that has to stay still, not wiggle, be good, stay in the house, not make a mess, not play too loud, too much, not climb trees, not show her underpants when she swings on the monkey bars...oh yeah...that little wild girl got stifled and it all had to do with MOVING! NOT to mention being tied down.

SO perhaps for the group we move into exploring MOVEMENT and NOT MOVING for the next 30 days in addition to the rawish?
Find our children that are in a duck and cover, or wanting to run (the opposite program)? It's in the bones and muscles.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Interesting... my little kid wants to watch TV in all my free time. It would be cool if she wanted to go for a walk instead! (I really am looking forward to Spring!!!!)

Joy! said...

Mine too. Actually mine is finding ANY excuse to not exercise right now. I'm noticing and when Jac brought it up I realize I have to deal with it and others might also be feeling it.