Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Haircut

I had a haircut tonight and my hairdresser mentioned that my hair felt alot softer than usual and not as dry. She asked what I was using. The last time I saw her I had just started and wasn't talking much about t. I told her about going raw. She paused. Her mouth dropped open. She closed her mouth. Then said the usual "But what are you doing about protein?" and "But how are you getting your fats?" and "You mean raw as in RAW? Not cooked? Not even sushi?"

After a few minutes of talking she started to nod and said "You know, it makes a lot of sense. I bet I would really like it." She looked so tired-lovely young woman with (it's Ogden) 4 children. And they are teens! She can't be but 35? Young. But she was dragging. Wonder if the seed will plant? She also mentioned how little grey I have. Thanks.

Of course, right on the heels of THAT cudo, I was buying more pretty plates in ROSS, and the Hispanic elderly woman checker looked at me and said "No Senior?"

Muchas gracias senora (thanks very much lady...ouch...no! There used to be a day when THAT was never even a consideration!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I think your haircut looks adorable!