Saturday, January 27, 2007

58 days or so.

I have to say that in some ways the second month was harder, and also not. Like Pam I noticed ups and downs. More this month though. I felt more cravings at odd times, which I tracked to intestinal food memories that were cycling up and out. But! Knowing the parasites and fungus and bacterias are living organisms that want to continue their own life, the "voices" of the cravings are also them. I have added more raw green juices, and eating less fruits so maybe the change in sugars is contributing to the cravings and hunger. I started adding fruit yesterday and it was easier. I have to remember to drink water.

In this second month I felt more hunger! I would wake up hungry! Growling hungry! I take that as a positive sign that my body is signaling.

I feel more desire to cleanse now which I didn't before. I've been doing the ionic footbaths every other day, and they've been nasty black most times which is good, but I wanted more. I mentioned I ordered the colonix, and I started the bluepurum 3 days ago, which is an herbal liver cleanse. This is simple to add to a routine, and gentle on your system. 2 pills am and pm. It definitely is disturbing my system, but with being on the raw foods I'm a bit edgy, but nothing like other times I have used it before. Bonnie calls them her "anger pills". I've had the bluepurum all along but had no desire to do it until this week.

I told Jac that the other night after the class at the U I came out and wanted french fries ALOT! I paced myself to home, promising myself exit by exit if I still wanted them-and I did, but when I got in the driveway it was completely GONE! I didn't really want them-it was a memory. Some sort of reward loop that got triggered.

I've also noticed I WANT to move, and I unconsiously distracting myself from it. Well that fits my childhood program of going STILL to survive, so with the bloating and the retaining and the going still, something is up inside. I did do some tracking in my mesa yesterday, and last night had some disturbing dreams (the liver cleanse no doubt) but so far she hasn't been out enough to grab her! Or is that another distraction! :)

For the most part, this is still the easiest thing I have ever done, and with the least force of will on my part. I still am intrigued with the combinations and recipes. I wouldn't have bothered with the dehydrator early one, and would have invested in the wheat grass juicer instead if I had it to do over again because my juicer is really good but doesn't do wheat grass.

I'm in for another month! I do want to add more movement and clear my stop programs this go around and I think I'm going to add the tanning beds for Vit D. Winter sunlight doesn't get us to produce it, though it feels good. I like to get that light on my SKIN. So those are my goals! Next?

No comments: