Wednesday, January 10, 2007

HIPPOCRATES HEALTH INSTITUTE

Check out this amazing place! It has people coming from all over the world, and they happen to heal all sorts of illnesses including cancer. This is the place that was begun by Ann Wigmore. I think you mentioned her Rebecca. She's quite the pioneer for us. They have wheatgrass GREENHOUSES! And I am amazed to see that they are in West Palm Beach. That's where I was born!

CLICK FOR HIPPOCRATES HEALTH INSTITUTE

I added this to the side list of websites to check out. They even do wheatgrass enemas...good inside and out I guess! It''s supposed to stimulate a rapid release. Hah. I bet! :)

Wheatgrass is a favorite of mine. To drink to drink. It's a blood purifier, and detoxes. It's 70$ chlorophyll!

They suggest drinking it in small increments but several times a day. 2-4 oz. That's quite a shot there - 4 oz. If any of you have gum or teeth issues, swirl wheatgrass juice in your mouth-gargle with it, it's great for your gums.

No comments: