Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gone Crackers!

The wonderful organic crackers I mentioned in class:

MARYS GONE CRACKERS

Don't you LOVE that name? She MUST be a raw shaman at heart don't you think? Wheat free, gluten free, organic, and kosher, but bad news-they are baked. I thought they were dehydrated. Wild Oats does NOT carry them, but Good Earth does. This is a woman who found her own solution and then turned it into her POWER! Don't you think we should like nominate her for an honorary Shaman Mama? I do! That's the path of the wounded healer! She had a lifelong stomach issue due to gluten intolerance-which lead to her developing THESE fabulous crackers...power baby! Follow your path to your power.

It's made with brown rice, quinoa, flax seeds, sesame seeds, salt and wheat free tamari. Ok, so did I publish the info on quinoa yet? It's from PERU! I will dig that info out and publish it pronto. THIS you have to know about!

Also, Omar is willing to come and teach a raw class at our building. $45. per person. If you are interested, email me. We need 5 as a minimum. I'm not sure which date-are weekends better?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I think weekends are definitely better for me.