Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Very funny story...

Just got off the phone with my mom in South Carolina...shes been renting a house out there to be with my sister and baby and take a break from NYC....She was frantic she had a huge bug infestation last night the dogs had fleas tics or some kind of something --- she was up in the night stripping sheets and freaking out...there were mice under the sink...then she said 'well now i wont be able to stay here i told the woman i should get back to ny because of my job offer etc...'

I said 'mom...if you wanted to leave and come back to NY why didnt you just say you were ready to leave? did you have to call all 12 plagues in to have a reason?' we both started laughing hysterically. I got to give her a teaching of acknowledgment to the critters she had called in thanking them for the lesson and a teaching that she could make choices and say exactly what she wanted without having to call in excuses---or buggies.... we said poor dogs having to suffer with fleas for her lesson....!

She said I could share this story with you guys so we could all have a laugh about the dangers of unclear intentions and not speaking your truth! hahha

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I could write a book on unclear intentions! I spent all of last year whining about how bored I was at work and how much I wanted something new to do... well I got something new to do, just not the pay or recognition to go with it. I realized that I didn't once ask for more money or a different title -- so I got exactly what I asked for. Luckily it wasn't a prison sentence because now I get to do what I was doing before only more fun projects. Now I'm asking for more money -- lottery anyone?

Joy! said...

Clear intentions...that's the whole thing isn't it?

Joy! said...

And may I say--GOOD DAMN WORK!