Monday, January 22, 2007

Meet Your Meat/ GoVeg.com

WARNING: this is very strong.
Don't watch this if you want to go back to eating meat after 30. I have no idea how I got ahold of this but there you have it. It showed up this morning.
I knew it was bad but this is awful. Truly awful. Now from an energetic standpoint, this fear goes into the food we are eating. Better I stay with portobello burgers when the day comes. But surely this can't be universal?

Meet your Meat

I was just thinking of eating eggs...I am now thinking of getting a chicken! Jini had chickens and a goat on her organic farm in Redwood Valley... Do you think my neighbors would notice?

It strikes me that this is too similar to the lack of feeling exhibited by the Nazi's...
PETA says if we go veg we save 100 animals a year. I'm not sure how, but I know that now I know, I can't do it again. Wow--that greenhouse sure is looking better and better!

VEG STARTER KIT from GOVEG.com

No comments: