Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Early Morning Thoughts

I know Joy said the raw thang ain't about losing weight but I was standing in the kitchen cooking dinner for the guys and wondering if I could not eat any of it. My beliefs about food started popping up all over the place. I have worked on the weight issue-not to exaggerate-a million times and here was a fat belief just bubbling around in my head. It was that in past lives rich people were FAT. I could only be wealthy if I was fat. You can imagine how fast I shifted that puppy! Holy cow and happy paths, Romedy

1 comment:

Joy! said...

ROMEDY you posted!!!
Yeah, it's in those quiet moments that they come bubbling right up!
So you found money and fat tied together. LOL Good work.
People will also have "thin and money" ie "You can never be too rich or too thin."
So is that a past life, or was there something underneath that when you shifted it? Who is that attached to?