Thursday, March 22, 2007

HELLO LADIES!

Hope you guys had a wonderful trip - I cant wait to hear about it!
Its amazing here--warmer than I remember--but wonderful!
I am taking pictures and will post some when I can....
Also....I woke up the first morning and looked out the window at my car (a baby blue '76 toyota) and checked the license plate......adds up to 28!!!!!!! of course....
anyway Ive set out my mesas and have been finding amazing things to add from my farm like snake skins and flowers and rocks....wish you were all here with me!
(well you are!!!)

We are doing a lot of planning and starting to design!
I will fill you guys in when i get back....

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

I'm so happy your mesas made the trip and you are having such powerful new additions to your mesa. I had a quick trip. Just Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. It was good to get away. We saw an eagle, hawks, crow, antelope, and ? can't remember the last one. We ate so well with all the food Pam bought at Costco. She made the lagsana recipe from Omar's newspaper article and it was really good. Take care and we'll see you when you get back.

Joy! said...

The food was all amazing, all week long. The girls outdid themselves, and I think we each came home with more than we went up there with! I found an amazing little stone from the lake myself.
Lauren I had no doubt your mesas would arrive well traveled but safe!