Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wasp animal totems

So here I sit in salt lake in an apt that once again has a mysterious appearing wasp issue. My apt in NY has the same thing, wasps come in and buzz around driving me insane and dont leave unless I let them out ever so carefully if I can or until they die. They dont come in through the windows it seems like they come in elsewhere or just spontaneously appear.

I am sitting at my computer with 2 wasps buzzing around me and 3 casualties on the floor. I let one out just a few minutes ago. Anyone have any ideas about wasps? Ive checked some totem websites but nothing really felt right.

3 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Sent my take on it...

Joy! said...

Funny I came home to wasps too. And I caught one and let it go. I usually scream or squish. This is big for me.
But found dead ones too.

And they were at the fairy mounds, and they were on the mountain, and would not leave us alone at the beginning of the trail when we were waiting at the end. I had to walk down the road-about a mile! It was crazy. Every time we stopped they were there.

Maybe it's the message to get on going down the trail-time to move on!

Anonymous said...

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/wasp-animal-symbolism.html

I had the same thing goin on recently. I just got my first ever retail job and I have to turn into more of a people person than I ever thought possible. I must work on my communication, productivity, and construct frames for customers. Wasps were my omen, apparently.