Thursday, March 8, 2007

Changes

Ok all you passionate raw shamans you! We have a slight change. Kathy has already booked the condo, and it's non refundable. She found out today that her sister and her mother are coming in and she needs to be here for that weekend so she can't come up the 17th.

My idea is for her to come up Wed the 21st, and we can have class then and do the tickets, and maybe take off Thursday and play. We check out on Friday anyway. I have to teach Thursday night, but I am off earlier in the week.

Call in sick, take a sick day, come and play! You all deserve it! We can take pictures, walk the lake, go into Idaho-lots of things. We can journey up there, have class, and manifest....

I'm going to go up on Friday the 16th and spend the weekend. So, if anyone wants to come up earlier, I will be there, and we will buy the tickets and do manifesting and play.

1 comment:

Joy! said...

The condo is rented from the Friday to the following Friday. 16th-23rd.