Friday, April 13, 2007

Exercise


The other day I was pouring a cup of coffee and listening to some salsa music. I think it was B TRIBE Kathy! I thought "man, why can't they just have exercise shows that are fun and like dancing or something?"

Well talk about manifesting!

I was flipping through the ON DEMAND option on Comcast later that same day, and lo' the have exercise shows on demand!
That means any time you want you can do a show, rather than having to fit it in to your schedule. But better yet-they have a whole series ON DEMAND of exercise DANCE classes! Yahoo!

They have Hawaiian dance which I did and can tell you was a whole lot of FUN!
They have salsa classes
They have hiphop classes

This was amazing fun, and a lot of good exercise. Those Hawaiian women have thighs of steel I tell ya! They can crack coconuts with their knees. I am so impressed. You do a half hour of hula and you have exercised all the right places. 45 minutes and you won't be able to walk the next day!

I felt awesome, and have had a great time doing them this week about every other day. Try it if you have Comcast. I wish I could record them-they are that good!

No comments: