Tuesday, April 24, 2007

WOW.

Itll be a bit before I can actually verbalize what Im doing here....pretty much all I can say is wow. Today was day 2 of dissection and I have to say the body is just the most amazing beautiful infinite' thing' for lack of a better term. I am discovering and seeing it all so differently - when I just went in to do healings on the site I was seeing amazing things but I got that the work hasnt integrated yet from class so I am going to integrate and then see what happens...

I took lunch break today and walked and sat in the park overlooking san francisco and ate some organic snap peas and strawberries (produce here is SO much better I have to say the whole foods has such a huge ethnic variety of fruits and veggies....I guess also because we are coming close to summer everything looks so appealing....). Anyway I was really taking the time to allow what I was seeing to sink in...making the connections between what I was physically witnessing and doing, and what I 'see' and what the new link is....

WOW.

No comments: