Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Firing The Grid


Breathing Heaven and Earth, I haven't listened to all of her talk on You Tube, but I will finish it today. I am so deeply touched by what she is saying, so much of what she describes is so much, like what I have experienced. I honor her willingness to stand out there and say what she was told. Yes, I even feel some shame (I know clear it) that I wasn't willing to step out there and tell this story. I found as I was listening to her that I was crying. The music is so touching, but I found her the most moving of all. I don't know that I can even come up with the words to describe what I am feeling. I know that I am feeling another shift. Its an amazing time we are in. This bringing together community...we are all related...we can all be united...

2 comments:

Joy! said...

Through part 3 is the story of the accident and it's pretty amazing in itself.
The rest is about her continuing with the mission, and what fire the grid is about. I watched it all and will say that it's stirring.
And it's familiar. Especially when she gets into what they say about ritual and committment. BING.
Finding joy, living joy, healing with joy...well what can I say???

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Exactly!!!!!!