Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Meditation at Bo's house on TUESDAY July 17



Bo's house. And you all meditate the sunrise in...a new day dawning...what time is sunrise that day? 6:09am...just by the end of the meditation the sun comes up...the last 2 minutes!

Shoot! I just realized I will be out of town starting that Monday. I won't be with you except in spirit! Well, carry on! I will be with you from a distance...isn't that a song?

Sugarhouse park if you all decide. I have to leave it to you though-so post it. I will be OOT and can't head the charge. But DO IT. I think it will be wonderful. I will see if I can get something going in IL.

7 comments:

Joy! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqueline Brown, said...

Sugarhouse Park sound wonderful and I was thinking the same thing about telling as many about it and just seeing who shows. I will need to get the music.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

What the hell happened to Sugarhouse Park???

Unknown said...

it will be a friends birthday that night and maybe i can get the whole party over thereto the park....? if not ill have to do it in spirit too.....

Bo said...

Beautiful picture Joy.

Jac, I don't know what you mean about "What the hell happened to Sugar House Park". This is the first I have heard about it.

If we have a large group then we need a larger space, it's fine with me and I would love to see a large group gather but if so we will need some organization wouldn't we.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a circle of 500 or more sitting in silent meditation circling the lake that morning! Way cool. Oh and floating candles out on to the lake while it's still dark. Of course I would hate to singe a duck! Maybe that's not a good idea, just sounds pretty.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Bo, I didn't know you didn't see Joy's other post. When she realized that she wasn't going to be here physically on the 17th she changed her post.
I would also love to see a huge gathering. I love the idea of the floating candles, get a kids swimming pool and will float them in your yard...lol.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Joy, I wanted to say, what a fantastic picture.....