Saturday, January 27, 2007

THE VOICES OF THE FOOD GREMLINS

0. I am too far away to play
0. I can't have fun with this, I have to work at it
0. I CAN'T TRUST MYSELF
0. I don't really want to go raw, I just want to lose some weight
0. I don't want to love my food, I just want to lose weight
0. I don't want to think this much about food
0. I dont' really want to love myself, I just want to lose weight
0. I have to do this by myself
0. I have to work harder than everyone else
0. I just can't go without my coffee in the morning
0. I will starve
0. I won't be able to get enough protein
0. I won't eat enough
0. I won't get enough calcium without cheese
0. I'll catch them the next time, the next group
0. I'll eat too much
0. I'll never be able to get off of sugar
0. I'm going to be bored
0. I'm going to be hungry and bored with just salad
0. I'm going to get anemic without meat and eggs
0. I'm going to get blocked up
0. I'm going to get sick
0. I'm going to miss warm food
0. I'm going to screw this up too
0. I'm not feeling the same as them, so I must be doing it wrong
0. I'm starting late, now i will never catch up
0. I'm sure this will be hard for me
0. I'm too busy to do this now
0. I'm too tired to do this now
0. If I cut my calories too quickly, my body will go into starvation mode
0. It's going to be too expensive
0. It's going to take too much time
0. It's too cold to do this now
0. It's too much work to do this now
0. My goals are completely different than theirs
0. They are too far ahead of me, I should just stop
0. They've left me behind
0. This will be easy for everyone else and not me
0. This will take a long time for me to see any results because I've been so bad to my body for so long
This won't be easy for me

No comments: