Monday, November 7, 2011

Carlson's Fish Oil-yummy!

If you are not into fish oils, or have trouble taking them, try Carlson's fish oil, in the blue glass bottle. It's available at WHOLE FOODS. It's pricey, but well worth it. Get the lemon flavored. My roommate's five year old daughter turned me onto this one!! She loves her 'yummy oil'. That impressed me. So I had to try it too and she's right!

This is how we take it:
Mix 1 TBS Carlson's fish oil (Whole Foods)
1 TBS ground almond flour (Trader Joe's has a great one)
1 TBS ground coconut (Whole Foods and Trader Joe's)

This turns into 2+ portions of yummy raw dough-which is really scrummie!
Try it! Especially if you don't like drinking fish oil.
No after taste at all! Hey, if a five year old likes it, you can too!

I mix two doses and put one in a small container in the fridge for the next day.

1 comment:

깜둥이 said...

http://www.ihavealready.com/english/video/index.php#
You are invited to this special message from....