Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Sending you guys all love - hope all is going well with you! Still here in SLC but Ive been nursing a nasty little cold all week that ive been attempting to hold off and clear but its lingering and making me feel terrible. I still wish so much that there was a juice place here in SLC still the one thing I really need that just doesnt exist here. Maybe I just need to travel with my juicer! Im still noticing that my body is craving liquids rather than solids although Ive gone back to not listening as much.

I was so happy to get a chance to see jacqui and joy and have them work on me with their new work! It was really cool and Jacqui (who worked with me) really nailed an issue for me that ive been working on - and YES jacqui Ive been doing my homework daily! I have to say this mantra 7 times a day for 8 days - good thing i just memorized it - Ive been saying it more than 7 times a day as I felt I really needed it!

Ug I dont like feeling sick - im groggy flemmy and blechy! I cant wait for spring!

Have a great Vday guys!

1 comment:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Well that is fantastic about you continuing with the Affirmation.
I am glad it worked for you.
It sure seems like we all are having many irons in the fire right now. Crazy....