Tuesday, June 17, 2008

castor oil pack

have you guys ever done one? ive done a bunch with my liver flushes and some a few months ago with acupuncture sessions. today i walked past the castor oil in the health food store and got a hit to do one - its just castor oil on wool flannel (you can put saran wrap on next) than a hot water bottle or heating pad. ive also heated the castor oil before putting it on which feels really nice! leave it on for 30 minutes or more. ive put it on my liver and abdomen area but ive heard you can use it in lots of places to improve digestion circulation reduce swelling detoxification etc.

2 comments:

Pam said...

When I read your title, I missed the 'pack' and had visions of you gulping down castor oil - now that's definitely a 'system flush.'

So glad to hear you're just doing a castor oil pack, sounds comforting.

Joy! said...

I like the packs. It's a great idea.