Wednesday, January 28, 2009

juicing in slc

so for the past few weeks ive been juicing in slc with my juicer from nyc :) i had been feeling out of sorts here for the first month or so (when i 'officially' drove out here and 'officially' decided to call slc home :) and i had been complaining about no juice places in slc---then i remembered that i had packed my juicer this time....

so a few weeks ago i took it out dusted it off and began juicing. and yes, thats what i was missing. there is something about beginning a day with a juice that just sets the tone for the whole day.

its been so nice to make my own juices here for the first time since i started coming here in 2007! now, now its really feeling like home because ive been able to bring my rituals here - the ones that make me feel centered and grounded, like the juicing...! yipee!

have you guys been juicing at all?

1 comment:

Joy! said...

I'm with you! Like minds.