Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Orbs


I've been teaching over skype. It's working out great, and more than a few times people have been mentioning that they see orbs around me when I'm talking. Eyes wide open! I'm laughing. On my end I'm not seeing them, I'm focused on the screen, but usually I do notice the room temperature gets very cold. Colder than usual. The energy seems high and I'm quite animated-not sleepy. I've caught glimpses in my webcam screen (which is tiny in the corner) but can't validate. Will have to keep checking on it! More data needed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool - i want to hear more about the skype teaching - ive been on it with my sister and niece (also ichat) and its so much fun - what a great way to connect - i know a bunch of healers that do sessions on skype too - i have yet to try it for a session!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Hey, that looks like one of my photos....lol.
My son is seeing Orbs. I think it is so reflective of the shift in energy that has taken place. I don't think we are in Kansas anymore.