Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stevia for panic attacks

This is from a woman who used Stevia to cure panic attacks.



She stumbled upon this as a cure--she had a friend who had no clue that his symptoms were "panic attacks" (he wasn't raw) and he ended up in the hospital several times with no help from the doctors--many times he was told "we can find nothing wrong with you" and yet he thought he was literally about to die. When my friend (who has been raw for over 8 years) heard my story she thought it sounded so similar. I literally thought I was clinging to my life for hours. I could tell that some weird hormone or chemical was "dumping" itself at an uncontrollable speed and just would not stop. It feels like the same kind of feeling you might have when you experience an allergic reaction--that kind of sick rushing feeling, only it was a hundred times worse and would not stop until I had been lying in the hospital for a couple of hours. Yet the doctors came in and said, "your blood is the most beautiful blood we have seen--it is pristine and we can find nothing wrong with you"...oh yeah? Then why do I feel like I am dying? So my friend said that she thinks there is a physiological sort of panic attack, where your mind seems to not be in any state of panic whatsoever, yet the body goes into a panic. (I had been asleep for an hour when this thing happened to me, not thinking panicky thoughts at all.) She told me to try the stevia and it worked like an absolute miracle! The results were immediate! She also said that when her daughter gets severe PMS symptoms, she gives her 1/2 tsp of stevia with about that much powdered dong quai and it takes the symptoms away quick.

No comments: