Saturday, March 1, 2008

ick ick ick - please be gone!

i dont know whats going on but this week ive been in hibernation mode again - literally trying to drag myself out but scurrying home. i felt super depressed over the past few days - that old waste of space feeling the 'nothing is making me happy' right now feeling. it was awful. but its finally letting up - i wonder how much of it is weather related too? its been so incredibly cold here. i need sunsunsun!

ive been drinking a lot of greens and started taking probiotics and enzymes with meals also adding aloe vera so im noticing some good movement (if you get my drift).

has anyone been experiencing any of this? man it crushed me the past few days. it was a downward spiral that i couldnt get out of knowing all of my tools even getting work done i just couldnt shift this. i felt so damn sorry for myself and yet its like i could see myself from the outside with my head up my ass and i couldnt do a darn thing about it! ICK!

but i do know its about feeling close and stepping into to it. i can smell it its so close and i have to stop making excuses and stepping back and just full force leap fly dive in. the limiter im putting on it though is what is the next step?? i need help! ive been meditating on that now so lets see what happens next...

there was a shift in the night last night and feeling different this morning so here goes!

how are all of you feeling?

3 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I'm noticing how sensitive I am. I felt the Earthquake days before it happened...didn't know thats what it was, but feeling interesting things....

Pam said...

Pretty much 'ick' with no motivation and no energy.

Joy! said...

ick?