Friday, March 7, 2008

With Much Gratitude

As the glass door parted and we walked out of the hospital-well I walked and T was in a wheelchair-I heard a biblical quote in my head;

"Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death i will fear no evil"...

Neno kept calling and saying "Mom, get him out of there"
Tony and I cried one evening and I said "Honey, what would you do if it were me in that bed?"
He said "I would take you home", to which I said "Done" and it took all my will and focus to hold that timeline in front of us, to align with seeing us leave, so strong was the current attempting to sweep us in another direction.

The power of the hypnotic program, the trance of illness, is intense. It was a more pervasive and hypnotic program than any I have had to deal with, and I have had some of the best come at me, as you all know. Never leave anyone you love on the inside alone. They are in a weakened, tranced, and drugged state and are susceptible to thought viruses of the most debilitating kind.
Sleep deprivation, drugs, bad food, and isolation are all prime ingredients for mind control. Unfortunately our medical system has all those components-with the best of intentions. When you are awakened at an early hour, and surrounded by authority figures, while you are in your most vulnerable position (on your back, laying down, drugged, and ill, and in an altered state due to trauma fear and pain) anything that is then said GOES IN. Couple that with persuasive hypno language such as "well at your age..." "with your history" which embed suggestions of dis-ease and plant a fear meme that sweeps through the body...it's a dangerous cocktail.

That isn't to say that the whole medical field is bad. Not by a long shot. Trauma, emergencies and such-nothing better. We spent 3 days with primarily symptoms that were compounded by the plethora of meds they threw at him-with the best of intentions.

When I looked out the window of our room, at sunset, and saw, glistening at the highest point above the city the golden temple of the Cancer Institute, cold chills went through me. We are in such danger in this country, and we are so asleep to it.
Slowly it is creeping in around us. Luring us in with 'secure jobs in the health care industry'. Under the guise of 'the best of intentions' we are killing ourselves.

They actually said "don't give him greens." specifically. Which was interesting because my intent was to bring him home and start fresh juice, of course. "Don't change his diet in any way." and "DOn't do any of those herbal things now."

Fascinating. I came out realizing they were installing a fear of fresh live food because of how it might interfere with the pharmaceuticals! Is this insane??? YES YES YES.

4 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I hear ya...about a year ago I had surgery and I couldn't wait to get out of there....I have said it before and I will say it again, the hospital is not a healing environment....they just don't get it...all the rules and crap have hidden the idea of wellness...I say we revamp the whole system....lol...like the big boys would allow it....

Anonymous said...

i hear you too...it was so hard to leave my dad there to hear them say when i asked even if he was half there would he be ok and the doctor saying no you dont get it 'he'll never wake up again' i wonder if i knew what i knew now if i would have left him there if i would have let them pull the plug...it breaks my heart to think of what goes on in hospitals... ive been thinking for so long about working in one using this work there is it even possible? or does an entirely new place need to be created? a new hospital for the future... i think so... and i know with the non-profit im trying...thats one biggie for me new health care...its just not ok this way anymore...its just not working. were losing too many people i think...and just perpetuating fear and dis-ease...but hopefully some of the new hospital programs are addressing some of these issues...

CatherineAnn said...

Don't give him greens! Did they think you were going to give him eye of newt too?

Joy! said...

probably. Hell, I WAS spitting florida water-course they didn't see me unless they had hidden cameras.

Kathy said 'they had your number' which means, I was 'one of them'. Why are we the enemy? Course, why are they? I don't consider them an enemy. I met many well meaning people-

but it is no longer a healing map. It is a monster that is getting out of control. When we turn our own health over to high priced meds-which have 8-9 pages each on side effects-what is the healing in that?

I will not feel comfortable until he is done with it. But. I have found many blessings.