Sunday, September 5, 2010

Essential oils

Okay as many of you know I have been using doTerra Essential Oils since Janurary and I have just been to convention, so naturally you get more motivated. Essential oils are just like the herbs Joy has been talking about. You can use the oils in your cooking you can use the topically, internally and you can defuse them. I will be outing some information together about the oils and posting it, but right now I want to tell you doTerra has now produced a non-chemical shampoo and creme rinse. The concerns we all have for the toxins we put in and on your body, so here is an option I have already tried it and I have to say I loved it. I remember when I eas a kid that my mom said that you know your hair is clean it will squeak, yes, I started to laugh in the shower my hair was squeaking. Oh, my gosh and the smells of the essential oils used..shampoo is citrus blends, creme rinse is peppermint and other oils. It is a aromatherapy treatment just by washing your hair. The bonus is non harmful ingredients.
I tried a wonderful stomach wake up this morning. I have read in aryvedic literature to drink warm water with raw honey first thing in the morning so I tried it today along with a few drops of lemon oil and a new oil lime, wow I think I could drink this all day long.
Lemon is a good internal cleanser as well as lime which also is good for the joints and for seasonal flu's.
I don't want to sound like a commercial but the new oils that doTerra has developed are huge for fighting virus's and it getting to be that time of year her is an alternative to staying healthy. Also skin issues, cuts, burns wounds.
The bug arsenal:
Melissa - kills virus's, elevates moods, and helps with stomach discomforts.
Lime - seasonal bugs

Skin issues:
Patchouli - wounds, tissue repair inside and out.
Clear Skin - facial blemishes, itchy scalp, unsightly nail beds

I have to say that a lady had two cuts on her finger at conference and they put the Clear Skin on and before then end of the day the cut they used the Clear Skin on was almost healed.

Just one short story - two year old child having seizures, the doctors loaded her up with meds. Child then couldn't hardly walk or talk. The family was introduced to Frankincense, they began liberally applying it to her feet, within a short amount of time the child could once again walk and talk and no longer has seizures.
There is now tons of research on what Frankincense can do for Cancer, now we see that it can renew cells and change peoples lives. This is an oil that has been with us since ancient times and now science is proving the ancients knew what they were doing.

No comments: