Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Aw...

Nuts.

Felt great on raw...
fell off raw...feeling aw...nuts...

Pulled myself back up onto raw...
felt good...
fell off raw...feeling aw...nuts...

Slap myself back onto raw...
not back long enough to feel anything...
fell off with a thud and a bounce and a jiggle...

I'm going to bed...aw...nuts...

Is this roll around my middle menopause? I weigh the same but it's shifting UP. That's just not fair. I protest. I'm turning into my mother!

I realized the other day that my grandparents used to do what they called 'bickering'. Not fighting, just not talking nice to each other...we do that...

oh my GAWD I'm my grandparents! I'm retroing...high speed in reverse...someone find the brakes before I end up speaking Greek, wearing black, and shooting Nazis on the front lawn.

4 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

I hear ya Joy! Aw, nuts! I have noticed a lot of things that show me I am becoming a combination of both of my parents.

The hormone shifts of menopause have left me with a stomach I never had before. The balance of hormones is a whole new ballgame after menopause. Darn!

How about we fall onto raw instead of falling off!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I am hearing the food demons...so far I have held to the RAWISH, but for the first time in I don't know when I would kill for a hamburger, I could almost taste today...I am working very hard on supporting my Candida Balance but as each day goes by it actually is a bigger struggle than the day before. I would have settles for a Tuna Melt or a Fish Burger even... My ISH was making some veggie soup, felt good while I was freezing. I wanted to go to Sages and get a Pad Thai....

Anonymous said...

nuts! im craving nuts.

i just started taking a hematic response supplement today - vit c, b-12, iron, folic etc. im thinking that might be some of what ive been missing and why ive been having weird cravings - including the bruising and bleeding gums.

im trying to get back on something - right now im hardly eating i dont know whats up.

Joy! said...

Yes- I was thinking you might be low in iron and B12.
Good girl!