Friday, May 23, 2008

New Look - New Movement

I love the new look of the blog, very fresh and clean - nice spring cleaning, Joy.

Physical movement has been on my mind a lot lately. Anyone interested in trying out a few of the 5K walks available on weekends? We could resurrect one of the ShamaMama logos to print on tee-shirts, and just have fun walking as a gang. Check out 5K walks in Utah. There's even a 'Running through the lavender fields' 5K in Mona in June.

Might be a good way to just start moving. Any interest?

3 comments:

Joy! said...

yes! That sounds wonderful!
Take the lead and let us know where, when and how much, and we'll rally behind you!

CatherineAnn said...

I really would love to do this. I am having a lot of trouble with my knee and would love to heal it once and for all so I can do this with you all.

Joy! said...

that walk through the lavender fields looks wonderful! We're not too late...