Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sista Support

I can't do this alone-I get it! I've got to find my way back to raw but I need my buddies. I can't start until Sunday when we get back, but can we set it up for then? Really? Make a commitment again, all of us together?

Jac, congratulations on supporting your candida process. Good for you. Oh wait. That doesn't sound sincere even to me. GOOD FO YOU! Yahoo! That feels better. I do mean it. GOOD for you. GOOD GOOD GOOD>ok now I'm feeling just a tad envious.

I've got to say that I've not been as good! I've noticed food demons that I thought I had LONG AGO slain. I haven't felt the urge for a donut or cinnamon roll for years. Probably not since we all went to Sedona and had Krispy Kreme key lime pie donuts-remember?

Well I think I might have knocked down a little kid for one this past week! DONUT thief tu jour! But I didn't. I let that little tyke HAVE their stupid donut.

Instead, Jon obligingly came home from work with a tray FULL of cinnamon rolls. Now, they've sat innocently neutral in my kitchen lots of times-and I have NEVER felt much urge. Chips, yes, that sort of sugar, nah. I will reach for a cookie, but not something like that.

Well can we just say that I succumbed to the wily ways of the sugar demon and leave it at that? I need a redo on the candida process from you-we musta missed something and stirred something up=it's fierce now!

What IS this thing living in my gut? Get it OUT! EW candida on the rampage...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im in - ive been going through some hard feeling stuff and huge transition pieces and i just really need the group.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Well of course me tooo....
As things stand I think it is the only direction my body is going to let me go....
Obviously the life of eating what I wanted wasn't working...
Eating what the body needs and wants is a much better path...I don't think I make good food choices....

CatherineAnn said...

We could do a weekly Skype support meeting. Does everyone know about Skype?

Joy! said...

good idea