Friday, December 7, 2007

The Opera Singing Mobile Phone Salesman

Watch this first-Look at him, and know that you are totally underestimating what is inside...and that that is what we ALL do to each other and ourselves every day...

"a little lump of coal that's really a diamond..." oh man...what a life changing moment. And all because he faced his fear. THIS is what we all dream of, don't you think? Brought tears to my eyes. Oh but EVERYTHING Is bringing tears to my eyes these days, don't go by me. Click on this link

PHONE SALESMAN

and be surprised, delighted and wowed.

Face our fears, and own up to what we know we are here to do.

4 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I am with you Joy, just brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills what a amazing story......the next Carouso(sp)....diamond in the ruff....wow.

Bo said...

How could you watch this and not tear up. Incredible. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Joy! said...

He's got a great website, and of course, a CD! Might be a great Christmas present for my folks come to think of it.

Pam said...

I watched this video about 3 months ago - I guess I should have shared it with all of you then. I think it had an even more profound effect on me the second time around.