Monday, December 17, 2007

Reflections

"I believe they believe" is powerful work. We're only working on ourselves...and we are working on the energy BETWEEN us. When we clear ourselves of the hallucinations, when we 'grow up' and retrieve all those lost parts of ourselves, we have a new story!

When we change our perception/our belief/our view, we change the ROLE that we have cast the other person in.

I went through the same thing with Tony. I had cast him as the "unsupportive husband" and when I changed my beliefs and feelings, I quite literally rewrote his script and LO AND BEHOLD he was supportive! Shock! We were in a new play!

I found myself understanding how really wonderfully supportive Tony had been to me all these years! I wasn't reliving an old drama from my childhood, I was free to move into the adult relationship, AND he was free of having to hold that space until I got it. It was great, and a new perspective! I'm so pleased for you Jac. You have done it!

We're all just reflections of each other. When we clear ourselves, the reflection from others changes. Friendships shift, relationships, and as you've seen, masks change. Very cool!

We play for each other the part that THEY need us to be. Haven't you ever felt yourself acting or saying something and going "Wow, this isn't like ME at all?" It COULD BE because you are playing a part in THEIR play!

No comments: