Friday, January 11, 2008

Aqua Chi Footbath



Can I just mention again-if you have a footbath unit, use it! (Kathy!) and if you don't have one, consider it. I absolutely love it, and you get a student discount!

Neno and Jon and I continue to use it, and especially with the detoxing right now, I notice the difference. This is something that they both love to use, and Neno actually asked if he could take one back to College with him. I'm considering it because he gets way overloaded. In spas these treatments are going for $50-70.00! It boosts our own system so that it has the energy to right itself. That's why I love it.

I was just talking to the developer, and you know, there was an experiment someone posted a few years ago...some of you might have seen it because I printed it out way back.

They took two sets of identical vegetables, and one set was placed in the footbath water in a cold water soak for 20 minutes. The other was not. Then they placed them on paper plates side by side, and left them, and took pictures every few days. The vegetables that had been ionized lasted, unrefrigerated, for 20 days, and the other set was rotten well before that.

We should do this since we're eating so much more fresh and raw! I don't know why I didn't think of it before! I'm going to recreate that experiment for myself.

He was telling me about all the science and research that they had done, and about how to use it with animals. Lots of information. He did say that some units out there that are reversing the pulse are actually dangerous and can strip the cells of vitality. Unfortunately he didn't name any names.

Yeah-these are vegetables! :)

1 comment:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I hope to buy one of the foot baths at some point. Maybe when I open my LEAP Practice.