Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stagnation!

I had a really amazing acupuncture/energy session from a good friend of mine a few days ago. I hadnt had any work done with someone in a while I kept hearing I needed work but of course Ive been in this strange relationship with myself recently sort of putting off what I know I need to do to take care of myself (allowing myself to get into depleated zone NOT OK!) --- anyway I realized I was long overdue with all the work I had been doing with myself. I noticed I was cursing more and was edgy and irritable, things around seemed to not be moving not be shifting and i was getting PISSED! I was reminded during that session about stagnation and how bowels really have to move. So important...my liver was being effected too - anyway released a lot and going back tuesday and wednesday - before I come to salt lake! ill be there on the 7th! Lets please please try to get together this time ok! Even just for a fun dinner I feel like I need to see all of you together!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I've always wondered about doing acupuncture - do the needles hurt?

Yes, we absolutely need to meet while you're here.

Joy! said...

sometimes if there is alot of stuck energy, but I find that the accupressure on the same points works well.

I didn't like laying there with needles in me, even very tiny thin ones!