Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 2

Well, I must say I am amazed and delighted, yet again! I feel good. I've feel clear headed, lots of energy, no snacking, everyone "inside" is satisfied...no snacking rebels.

I fixed a 25 oz raw juice this morning, and at lunch realized I hadn't eaten anything else! Cool! I had some almonds, and a banana for lunch, and cruised through the day making the avoided phone calls to apple and nova spending most of the afternoon explaining my issue over and over. But I kept my cool and got through it. Almost. That's another story.

I had dinner with the men, but mostly stayed with the vegetables. I'm going to make another raw juice tonight. This is so good to come back to, and so good to remember what it feels like. I agree with Pam, keeping it simple this time round.

Last time I didn't juice until the second or third month. This time it feels even easier as the juice is so satisfying. I must say that it feels like my body absorbs it immediately.

4 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I agree about the no big production, the juicing just seems natural...although I didn't juice today but a definite for tomorrow..
The video explains also about keeping it simple....I am feeling so much better as well. So ???? was what you were feeling partly do to the foods you were eating...
I was thinking about that for all of us....living more toxic..

CatherineAnn said...

I agree that keeping simple is the way most of the time. But for me, I get bored and need different tastes that making recipes provides. I'm going to make Pam's lasagne dish this week. For a family half the recipe is plenty. Today before making my green juice Calla had me make apple, celery, carrot for her. And then more, and then more. I asked Ryder if he wanted some and he said he doesn't mix fruit and vegtables. He agreed to carrot only and then I took him a taste test and he liked the mixed juice better. This is progress as he wouldn't taste juice for a long time now.

Pam said...

'He doesn't mix fruit and vegetables.' Wonder what adult he's heard say that! Let me know how the lasagne goes - remember last time you made it you didn't like it because it was too bitter.

Joy! said...

I'm keeping it really really simply until I get back into the swing. I notice I have more energy, my core temperature is higher, and I feel like I'm sleeping deeper again.

I'm eating a banana in the am
Juicing mid morning
a handful of raw almonds (not soaked I will admit)
juice again mid afternoon
dinner-some lightly boiled eggs with feta and fresh spinach and pinenuts tonight. And really, not very hungry.
I may opt for some more fresh juice-I'm in the mood for some carrot-apple-celery myself!